Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES (1 POST)
- Applicants must have at least a Masters degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology, Law or equivalent plus two (2) post qualification experience OR a relevant Bachelors’ degree with four (4) years post qualification experience.
- An IPMZ Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Applicants should be mature, hardworking, reliable, responsible and prepared to work overtime.
- In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting in the recruitment, selection, placement and tenure of employees;
• Maintaining of staff records including the generation of staff statistics and continuous update of the Human Resources Information System;
• Handling matters related to staff discipline and labour relations;
• Identifying and assessing training and development needs of staff and facilitating training programmes;
• Assisting in the training and development members of staff;
• Overseeing industrial labour relations;
• Payroll and staff benefits administration (checks and balances);
• Facilitating the performance appraisal and promotion of staff;
• Assisting in the implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures, including drafting new policies, initiating review of existing policies;
• Liaising with other comparable institutions so as to ensure the University offers competitive conditions of service;
• Supervising of staff in the department;
• Servicing University Committees; and
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Director, Procurement Grade 5Masvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Procurement OfficerMasvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICES (GRADE 5)Zimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICESZimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR, WORKS AND ESTATESZimbabwe 12 Aug, 2019