Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES – STAFF WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES – STAFF WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT (1 POST)
- Applicants must have at least a Masters degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology or a relevant Social Sciences degree or equivalent plus two (2) years post-qualification experience OR a relevant Bachelors’ degree with four (4) years post-qualification experience.
- An IPMZ Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Applicants should be mature, hardworking, reliable, responsible and prepared to work overtime.
- In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Advising management and assisting all new employees on various staff welfare issues;
• Developing programmes that improve the welfare of staff including receiving them at their appointment;
• Liaising with external stakeholders which offer funeral services, medical aid services and other services to members of staff;
• Ensuring that all safety and health policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to;
• Preparing reports on occurrences and providing statistical information to management;
• Providing counseling and consolation to bereaved members of staff;
• Maintaining and updating records on all environmental issues that affect employees at the workplace;
• Identifying and accessing training and development needs of members of staff;
• Assisting in the training and development members of staff;
• Servicing University committees; and
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Director, Procurement Grade 5Masvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Procurement OfficerMasvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICES (GRADE 5)Zimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICESZimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR, WORKS AND ESTATESZimbabwe 12 Aug, 2019