Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
ASSISTANT BURSAR – (2 POSTS)
- Applicants must have a minimum of a first degree in Accounting / Business Management / Finance and at least four (4) years post-qualification experience OR a relevant Masters degree with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- A full or part professional qualification in ACCA, CIS or CIMA as well as knowledge in Pastel Evolution is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be mature, hardworking, reliable, responsible and prepared to work overtime.
- In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervising the billing, collection, deposit, disbursement and record maintenance of tuition and other fees;
• Participating in the establishment of policies/procedures regarding the above activities;
• Participating in the maintenance of accurate financial records soa s to facilitate information flow between the Bursar’s Office and other offices throughout the University;
• Participating in the reconciliation of the Bursar’s Office records with those of the disbursements and outstanding receivable records;
• Preparing weekly monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analysis;
• Servicing of University Committees as assigned;
• Supervising junior staff in the department; and
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Director, Procurement Grade 5Masvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Procurement OfficerMasvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICES (GRADE 5)Zimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019