In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applicants Must have:
- English, Maths and Technical Subjects at ‘O’ Level, with a grade ‘C” or better.
- At least 2 ‘A’ Level passes and basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance will be an advantage.
- Driver’s Licence or Learner Licence.
Applications should be below 24 years old and should indicate their preference between Auto-Electrics and Motor Mechanics.
Applications must include certified photocopies of:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Driver’s or Learner’s Licence and
- Confirmation of registration with the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.