Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
• Must be a Gear head, automotive enthusiast, technophile
• Minimum television reporting
• Minimum television anchoring
• Must submit a video of own work to be considered.
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in Zimbabwe
• Must be able to work long hours and a variety of shifts, when necessary
• Must be able to work early mornings and on weekends
• Proven track record of strong live reporting skills and strong storytelling
• Experience in contributing to digital platforms
• Excellent writing skills as well as very strong verbal communication.
• Strong editorial and production sense
• Proven ability to ad-lib effortlessly in various types of situations, particularly breaking news
• General assignment reporting skills
• Ability to enterprise stories
• Experience with digital editing a plus
• Must be able to handle intense deadline pressure
• Experience of working simultaneously on digital content
• Strong knowledge of social networking in regards to content gathering and distribution
• Successfully collaborate in a team environment, contributing to a positive, supportive, and motivational dynamic
At Techunzipped, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives Techunzipped’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. Here you can create the extraordinary.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.