Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Analyst, Laboratory Systems
The Clinton Health Access Initiative
The Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Work with the CHAI country and global teams and other key partners to adapt and/or develop strategic and implementation plans to strengthen laboratory diagnostic services in Zimbabwe
- Map the national HIV testing landscape and key national prioritiesIdentify evidence and data based system strengthening opportunities
- Assess the need for and scope of new technology scale-up
- Assist in the development and implementation of National Laboratory Plans, including logical technology selection decisions, algorithms, policy guidelines, strategic and operational planning for sample and results transportation, costing etc.
- Advocate, where appropriate, for the introduction of new HIV testing technologies with the MOHCC and other key partners and subsequently obtain government buy-in, including requisite formal approvals for new technology evaluations
- Assist in the design of evaluation protocols and implementation of a select number of operational pilots to develop evidence on the impact and cost-effectiveness of POC technologies; and support strategic deployment and rapid uptake in the country
- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the respective area of work and execute plans within approved budgets
- Conduct research and subsequently assist in the design, set up, and implementation of EQA programs for selected POC tests and monitor program performance and participation in collaboration with the MOH.
- Assist in the creation of effective and sustainable training programs, quality assurance programs and data management systems to support accelerated roll-out of new HIV testing technologies.
- Assist in the development of technical guidelines, formats, checklists and other requisite monitoring tools in collaboration with MOHCC and other key partners
- Provide timely, concise and thorough written progress and review reports for donors, management and staff
- Work with other CHAI Zimbabwe teams and MOHCC departments to maximize on internal experiences and expertise in the design, roll out and monitoring of programs.
- Represent CHAI in a number of technical working groups, speaking adequately to the work that we do
- Develop and maintain key relationships with external stakeholders and key players in the diagnostic space to ensure productive working relationships that build on CHAI’s reputation
- Serve as a resource to the MOHCC for quantification, forecasting, planning and resource mobilization needs for diagnostics and drugs
- Support other activities as directed by supervisors and management
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Science, Business or a related quantitative discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in consulting, research or related
- Strong analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills
- High level of technical proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments, both internally and externally
- Ability to travel at short notice and on a regular basis
- Experience in composing high-quality briefs, proposals, technical reports, guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) is desirable
- Experience in conceiving, planning and executing programs or projects with verifiable results and little external support
- Background in health-related field, laboratory science
- Experience in conducting academic or medical research
- Previous experience with CHAI or another similar organization
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc - is looking for Manager, Health Financing and Health WorkforceHarare, Zimbabwe 27 Nov, 2018
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Zimbabwe - is looking for Program Officer, Malaria EliminationZimbabwe 20 Feb, 2019