Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons in agriculture for the position of Agronomist in an insurance concern.
The job involves:
- assisting in development and implementing the company`s agricultural underwriting strategy
- analysing the nature of the risk and interpreting the same to the underwriting market for the purpose of obtaining the pricing of the risk, terms and conditions.
- assisting in selling insurance agricultural policies to farmers.
- attending risk assessments with underwriters for the company`s agricultural clients.
- conducting risk assessments and familiarization tours to prospective clients.
- helping clients in quantifying their estimate maximum possible and probable losses.
- ensuring that all agricultural claims are properly registered, updated, and settled/closed in the system.
- assisting clients where possible to effect claim recoveries.
- attending agricultural post-lost audits with underwriters.
- identifying cause of loss for future underwriting developments and assisting the client in managing the risk and negotiating with underwriters.
- researching on agricultural products and underwriting trends in the region and international markets.
- A degree in agricultural from a recognised university or agricultural training institution.
- Should have knowledge of the Zimbabwean agricultural industry and interest in following regional and global trends in agriculture.
- Should possess excellent communication,report writing, presentation, negotiation and high research skills.
- Should have strong computer literacy skills.
- Be able to wake away from office for days with no supervision
- Should have minimum of 3 years` working experience.
- Clean class 4 drivers Licence.
- Qualifications in insurance with be an advantage.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018