Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons in agriculture for the position of Agronomist in an insurance concern.
The job involves:
- assisting in development and implementing the company`s agricultural underwriting strategy
- analysing the nature of the risk and interpreting the same to the underwriting market for the purpose of obtaining the pricing of the risk, terms and conditions.
- assisting in selling insurance agricultural policies to farmers.
- attending risk assessments with underwriters for the company`s agricultural clients.
- conducting risk assessments and familiarization tours to prospective clients.
- helping clients in quantifying their estimate maximum possible and probable losses.
- ensuring that all agricultural claims are properly registered, updated, and settled/closed in the system.
- assisting clients where possible to effect claim recoveries.
- attending agricultural post-lost audits with underwriters.
- identifying cause of loss for future underwriting developments and assisting the client in managing the risk and negotiating with underwriters.
- researching on agricultural products and underwriting trends in the region and international markets.
- A degree in agricultural from a recognised university or agricultural training institution.
- Should have knowledge of the Zimbabwean agricultural industry and interest in following regional and global trends in agriculture.
- Should possess excellent communication,report writing, presentation, negotiation and high research skills.
- Should have strong computer literacy skills.
- Be able to wake away from office for days with no supervision
- Should have minimum of 3 years` working experience.
- Clean class 4 drivers Licence.
- Qualifications in insurance with be an advantage.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018