Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Provide assistance to the farmer in crop production from contracting through the growing season including crop rotation planting,irrigation,chemical application,inspect fields for insects and disease and harvest activities
- Assist in managing and delivery of seed stock and other inputs to the growers
- Accurately fill out contracts and required forms
- Timely reporting of agricultural activities
- Qualified candidates should have a Bachelors Degree in Agronomy,Plant or soil science,General Ag,Ag business or Mechanical Ag are preferred but not limited to these degree areas
- Excellent computer skills are a plus,especially with excel,databases,word processing,mapping programs,internet and email
- The candidate must be able to build and maintain a large grower base in Zimbabwe
- Clean class 4 driver’s license a must
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Reputable Organisation - is looking for Software Engineer4 Nov, 2018
A Reputable Organisation - is looking for Legal and Administration Assistant4 Nov, 2018
A Reputable Organisation - is looking for TRACTOR FOREMAN4 Nov, 2018
A Reputable Organisation - is looking for Director:OperationsZimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018