Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Agribusiness and Marketing Facilitator
The Agribusiness and Marketing Facilitator will provide technical leadership on market analysis, market-driven linkages and business skills training for successful implementation of the program’s market-led agribusiness development approach. The facilitator’s task will be working with farmer producer groups building their capacity and operation skills for market-oriented production, negotiating and establishing sustainable business linkages and services with the private sector. He/she will provide technical support to the private sector service providers to engage and work with smallholder farmers.
The position is based in a provincial office with extensive travel to project sites.
- Provide technical assistance and training to project staff, farmers and stakeholder companies to strengthen and expand market-led production and business linkages;
- Train and build capacity of farmers in business skills including markets identification, market analysis, price negotiations and decision-making;
- Provide technical support to field officers in delivering effective Farming as a Family Business training to farmers;
- Commercialize agri-business hubs in all districts and ensure viability and sustainability of market linkage activities;
- Assist in providing technical assistance for farmer groups to make them competitive and attractive to markets;
- Coordinate markets-driven supply of various commodities in all districts of implementation;
- Train farmers on honoring supply contracts;
- Support Business Development Specialist in securing production loans and tracking loan repayments;
- Integrate gender issues using a family business approach;
- Support and collaborate with the Provincial Coordinator to develop and monitor annual work plans, technical and reports, and other program and dissemination documents as required;
- Work with the project’s technical team to synthesize and disseminate key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other project outputs;
- Providing data and materials for program reports, including success stories;
- Ensure all field data are captured accurately on M and E tools provided and submitted on time;
- Undertake other tasks as advised by Provincial Coordinator, Business Development Specialist, COP and DCOP.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least a bachelor degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Business, Finance, or other business related fields.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and training skills;
- Ability to work in a team. USAID experience a plus.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local NGO - is looking for Technical DirectorHarare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
A local NGO - is looking for Project CoordinatorRegion 4 Jan, 2019