In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Rainbow Creative Media
We are looking for a talented, passionate and committed Administrator to join our team based in Harare. The company is looking to establish a presence within Zimbabwe. The company specialises in delivering IT Services to businesses in different countries.
As a growing business we will require that the candidate carry out a role within Business Development. This will involve identifying potential leads, arranging meetings and follow ups.
You will be responsible for managing projects, opening and distributing mail, organizing files and conducting general research. You will also oversee ordering office supplies and communicating with vendors, clients and other staff.
You will also be communicating with existing and potential clients via Social Media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. You will also be responsible for improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
• Create and maintain filing and other office systems
• Keep diaries and arrange appointments
• Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes – shorthand may be required
• Book meeting room and conference facilities
• Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
• Order and maintain stationery and equipment
• Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
• Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
• Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
Preferred Work Schedule
• Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• Honesty and reliability
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Will require a minimum of one years’ relevant experience, which will generally have been gained in a similar role. Qualification in Administration, Business, Management, Finance and Secretarial studies.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Rainbow Creative Media - is looking for Software DeveloperZimbabwe 11 Feb, 2019
Rainbow Creative Media - is looking for Networks ManagerZimbabwe 12 Feb, 2019
Rainbow Creative Media - is looking for Administrator/Business DevelopmentHarare,Zimbabwe 12 Feb, 2019