Basic Summary of Functions:
Working under the supervision of the Admin Officer, the Admin Intern primary role will be to support the Administration department with manning the reception and developing a filing system (for both electronic files and hard copy file)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Admin Officer to ensure smooth operation of all administrative matters.
- Answering calls and directing to respective staff members
- Assist with minute taking during weekly meetings
- Assist in sourcing of quotations
- Assist in filing of supporting documents/invoices linked to administration.
- Assist in maintaining an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Admin Office Filing System.
- Assist with payment processing.
- Assist in receiving of purchased goods and distributing them to user departments and provinces.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A customer-friendly attitude and an ability to cope with work-related stress
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities in order to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pricing, contracts negotiations, conflict resolutions, policies and procedures.
- Good analytical, numerical and mature problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect for diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
Qualifications and requirements:
Undergraduate of BAcc/BCom/BTech degree in Business Administration or its recognized equivalent.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
fhi360 - is looking for DriverMakoni, Zaka, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for Strategic Information Evaluation AssistantMutare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for District Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerChipinge,Zimbabwe 15 Jan, 2019