In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Basic Summary of Functions:
Working under the supervision of the Admin Officer, the Admin Intern primary role will be to support the Administration department with manning the reception and developing a filing system (for both electronic files and hard copy file)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Admin Officer to ensure smooth operation of all administrative matters.
- Answering calls and directing to respective staff members
- Assist with minute taking during weekly meetings
- Assist in sourcing of quotations
- Assist in filing of supporting documents/invoices linked to administration.
- Assist in maintaining an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Admin Office Filing System.
- Assist with payment processing.
- Assist in receiving of purchased goods and distributing them to user departments and provinces.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A customer-friendly attitude and an ability to cope with work-related stress
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities in order to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pricing, contracts negotiations, conflict resolutions, policies and procedures.
- Good analytical, numerical and mature problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect for diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
Qualifications and requirements:
Undergraduate of BAcc/BCom/BTech degree in Business Administration or its recognized equivalent.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
fhi360 - is looking for DriverMakoni, Zaka, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for Strategic Information Evaluation AssistantMutare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for District Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerChipinge,Zimbabwe 15 Jan, 2019