Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above mentioned post which has arisen within the council.
Key Job Functions
- To provide Secretarial Services for Ordinary Council meetings and its Committees
- Facilitate the training and development of all Staff when need arises
- Industrial Relations
- To handle and manage Council staff disputes, grievances and the Code of Conduct.
- Ensuring there is proper handling of disciplinary cases
- Provides advisory services to Council on legal matters
- Human Resources Planning, Recruitment, Performance Appraisals, research and pay systems administration
- Capacity to cope with pressure that comes with multiple tasks requiring urgent attention Implement systems that ensure adherence of staff to good corporate governance
- Oversee by-law formulation and implementation of council policies
- Any other duties which will be assigned to him/ her by the Secretary from time to time
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration/political Science/Social Science/ Law or equivalent.
- Master of Science in Administrative Studies is an added advantage
- Computer literacy
- Not less than four (4) years work experience in a senior management post understanding a helicopters view of strategic managerial matters Knowledge of Local Authorities Business will be an added advantage