Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Purpose of Position
To assist in the provision of effective, efficient and timely administration support services in the form of assets, fuel, fleet, communication, and office maintenance including buildings and office equipment.
• Issuing out of strategic fuel (coupons) to programs ensuring accountability.
• Reconciling fuel withdrawals for administration vehicles and ZINARA tollgate usage.
• Consolidation of monthly fuel usage of all vehicles
• Monitor generator fuel that is kept in the office ensuring accountability V. Assist with consolidation of asset inventory register
• Assist in developing of the fuel and mileage efficiency schedule for administration vehicles.
• Processing of airtime allowances
• Processing of payments and follow-ups with Finance.
• Coordinating airport pick up logistics.
• Provision of administration secretarial services which includes meetings and filling of documents.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by the Administration Coordinator
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Higher Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business/ Office Administration or any relevant field.
• In depth knowledge and experience of general administration functions
• Excellent computer literacy in MS Word and MS Excel.
• Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve results
• Ability to demonstrate personal integrity and trustworthiness
• Ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
• Ability to prioritize demands without losing focus
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
World Vision International - is looking for Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Field Facilitator x 222 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Advocacy, Communications and Public Engagement ManagerZimbabwe 9 Jul, 2019
World Vision - is looking for Project CoordinatorZimbabwe 11 Jul, 2019
World Vision - is looking for STEP USERZimbabwe 29 Jul, 2019
World Vision - is looking for DriversZimbabwe 5 Aug, 2019