Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Field Facilitator x 2
Locations: Binga & Mudzi
Purpose of the Position
To assist in operationalizing accountability and monitoring functions in the Project Districts (Binga, Hwange, and Mudzi). This position functions to integrate field level operations of monitoring and accountability, including field level enumeration and data entry in accordance with the project monitoring framework, and consolidation of monitoring and accountability information at field level for local operations and decision making.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Expand technical knowledge base of monitoring and evaluation standards and initiatives and serve as a resource person, providing conceptual and practical best practice expertise to the district field staff;
- At a minimum, understand and be able to convey to others through training, briefs etc up to date information and resources for minimum standards for monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs such as the leap, Sphere and FANTA guidelines.
- At minimum, understand and be able to convey to others the Red Cross and Red Crescent Code of Conduct, HAP-I Standard, ECB Good Enough Guide, Sphere Standard (Humanitarian Charter and Participation Standard), donor requirements and accountability guidelines.
- Develop monthly work plans in liaison with the Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Work with field level operational staff and district stakeholders to lead the implementation of appropriate complaints and response and information provision systems in the district, ensure its smooth operation
- Participate in the baseline, mid-term and end of term evaluations of programmes in accordance with the LEAP framework
- Monitor project implementation and progress of programmes by use of qualitative, quantitative and participatory approaches in data collection from stakeholders
- Compile, record, and file field level data from monitoring tools and accountability systems using relevant and appropriate computer packages and information management systems
- Provide field-level training and quality assurance for information required from other stakeholders (i.e. clinics)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Diploma in Development Studies, Health , Nutrition, Public Health , Statistics, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience in M&E and/or Accountability systems.
- Working knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, CS-Pro, Epi-Info and Excel).
- Experience in conducting surveys / assessments.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative monitoring tools & field-level sampling.
- Ability to speak Shona and Ndebele and other local languages.
- Independent, ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Willing/Desire to be based in the field.
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.