Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
20 (Twenty) x Casual Enumerators
GOAL is an international non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organisation dedicated to work towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food, water and sanitation, healthcare and education. We began humanitarian and developmental work in Zimbabwe from 2002 have gradually evolving from emergency response to long-term development. Currently our focus is on livelihoods, nutrition and WASH.
Career Opportunities with GOAL
- GOAL is an equal opportunities employer to all individuals seeking possible employment with the organisation.
- We are therefore seeking to recruit and create a database of up to 20 (twenty) Casual Enumerators to assist with beneficiary interviewing; data collection and capturing into the beneficiary database on a casual and short-term basis when need arises in Buhera District.
- Successful candidates will be engaged on a rotational basis throughout 2019 as and when need for Enumerators arises.
- Potential employment seekers and residents of Buhera are therefore encouraged to apply.
General Description of the role
- Reporting to the Field or MEAL Officers,
- The Casual Enumerators will be primarily responsible for conducting beneficiary interviewing;
- Data collection, entry and analysis; registration in the target wards.
- The registered beneficiaries must be captured into a database which will be used for the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning system for the projects.
Summary of Key Duties
- Participate in all the technical orientation and mentorship sessions organized by GOAL or assigned partner(s);
- Conduct household surveys for target beneficiaries (volume of work is based on assessment design);
- Take part in Key informant interviews and focus group discussions as assigned by the assessment leader;
- Review survey documents in order to ensure accuracy of data;
- Ensure adherence to a laid down Code of Conduct;
- Complete all planned tasks in required time frame evidenced by submission of completed tasks to the supervisor;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Person Specification (Attributes and Qualifications)
- At least 1-year demonstrable experience in implementing surveys and other research activities within an NGO environment;
- Demonstrated experience in applying quantitative and qualitative /participatory research methods including skills in digital data gathering techniques;
- Knowledge of the local environment and community dynamics;
- Proficiency in using mobile technology and standard computer software, especially MS office as well as data entry/statistical packages, such as MS Access, SPSS, Minitab, Epi Info;
- Active listener who captures exact response from respondents; Ability and willingness to travel to rural locations and live in basic conditions;
- Understanding of mainstreaming principles – Gender, HIV/AIDS & Child Protection; Confident presentation and facilitation skills, proven record in provision and facilitation of trainings;
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with peers and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of Core Humanitarian Standards and commitment to humanitarian principles.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Business Development Services OfficerChipinge, Zimbabwe 28 Nov, 2018
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Data Capture Clerks (2)Harare, Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
Goal Achievers School - is looking for Teacher(Grade 1 & 2)Harare,Zimbabwe 2 Jan, 2019