Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
2 (Two) x Project Assistant Interns
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
1 in Harare and 1 in Bulawayo with frequent travel within Zimbabwe
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Contract Period: 10.5 months with possibility of extension subject to availability of funds
The internship will provide support services to the advisory and support teams in terms of project administration.
- Project Administration: Payments compliance and processing;
- Regular field visits for data collection for M&E and data analysis;
- Coordination of stakeholder field visits;
- Assist in facilitation of training workshops and report writing;
- Assist in identification and documentation of interesting case studies;
- Lessons learned and knowledge products developed;
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- First degree in Agriculture, Finance and administration,Development Studies, Business management, social science or research related fields;
- Experience in administration, data collection, presentation and collation, report writing;
- NGO experience is an added advantage
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and pursue a Career in Development;
- Team player