Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
1X COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER which has arisen within the Judicial Service Commission. The Commission is a dynamic organization that comprises of competent and professional staff. The incumbent will be stationed at the Judicial Service Commission-Head Office.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The key roles and responsibilities of the Communications Officer are to:
a) Work together with management to design and implement an effective communication policy based on the Judicial Service Commission’s interactions with its stakeholders;
b) Assist management in fostering the image and work of the Judicial Service Commission by liaising with the media, preparing/ issuing press releases, and arranging media interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the Judicial Service Commission;
c) Establish and maintain effective relationships with the media, and maintain a media database;
d) Coordinate publicity events as and when required;
e) Design and distribute materials through various media platforms, that promote the Judicial Service Commission’s visibility among stakeholders and other court users;
f) Manage distortions about the Commission’s operations as they arise and take them up to management;
g) Assisting protocol officers as and when required to do so; and
h) Carrying out such other tasks as may from time to time be delegated by management.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Media studies, Communications, Journalism, or other relevant social science qualification from a recognised University;
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a communications role;
• Experience in working for a public institution will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in relevant computer software
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to quickly create working relationships and gain acceptance by multi-disciplinary staff at different levels;
• Ability to manage social media platforms
Other Jobs Listed by the Company