Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
• Develop and maintain IT Risk Assessment including Identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
• Develop, build & implement tools to analyse data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness. Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
• Direct and participate in special investigations, digital forensics projects, and programs as requested.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback and test compliance with those controls.
• Gather and critically evaluate evidence and assess the operation of systems to identify risks and associated controls recommending actions for improving the effectiveness of the risk management process and internal control environment.
• Identify and clearly define, forensic issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes and ensure that corrective action plans are developed.
• Oversee and/or complete the preparation of audit programmes and conduct audit testing on control systems.
• Prepare clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports and work papers to adequately document investigations performed with supporting evidence for all forensic findings.
• Prevent, detect and investigate issues of fraud and financial abuse within the Authority.
• Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or non-compliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
• Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
• Review IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning / disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
• Effectively utilize the Performance Management System for the achievement of sectional and organizational goals.
Job Skills and Competencies
• Ateam player with demonstrated innovativeness, critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under immense pressure, beyond stipulated hours and independently; while contributing to the success of the team• Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
• Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance & accounting practices and methods.
• Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including security and control risks such as logical and physical access security, change management, information security, business recovery practices and networktechnology.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Accounting, Auditing, Computer Science or a professional qualification such as CISA, CIA, CFE, CIS, CA, ACCA or CIMA.
• Masters Degree – Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, IT Risk Management / Governance is an added advantage,
• A minimum of five (5) years operational IT audit experience in an environment that provides exposure to sophisticated information systems audit techniques, network security, technology infrastructure, software development, project management, or a related field for which Internal Audit has a need.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience with data mining software such as IDEA and ACL.
• Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and/or specific to the information technology industry such as a Certified Network Engineer, Certified Security Professional, or other certification for which Internal Audit has a need.
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting and auditing practices, policies and standards and how they apply to public finance in Zimbabwe.
• Knowledge of SAP and or ASYCUDA system(s) would be an added advantage.
• Proven working knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management in a large organization.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ZIMRA - is looking for SEALING OFFICERSZimbabwe 7 Jul, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 12 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICER, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 9 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 POST)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for JAVA DEVELOPER, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 Post)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019